2019 Last QTR. Highlights
- Cross Roads meal preparations done by volunteers monthly will now transition over to a more local charity
- Beginning in January our church mission will partner with St. Vincent dePaul in Hampton providing a meal once a month
- Through the sign up genius, people can either prepare or serve a meal which is served in downtown Hampton
- It is for a much smaller group of about 20+ and meals can be cooked ahead at volunteers' homes
- Watch for information in the bulletin
- Crop Walk in October was a huge success for our church
- It was highly supported by walkers as well as members of our church
- We raised $5,500
- In December the Sunday School kids replaced the Christmas Boxes with Project Joy, which is a more local oriented mission
- Working with the Hampton Fire Dept., the kids collected money and donated it for Christmas gifts for children
- $700 dollars was raised
- We gifted $575 to Our Church's Wider Mission (OCWM), that serves state and national churches
- Some of the monies goes to Rockingham Assoc. to support seminary students, the NH Conference of the UCC for their work with churches
- Examples of support include helping a church with a clergy search, getting special speakers and facilitation of dealing with key church issues
Up Coming Events
The Sunday School kids will be working on the Heifer Project Mission.
- St. Vincent de Paul Meals Program will be underway
- Our support for Tools and Blankets Mission will show up in the 2nd qtr.
- We have two confirmation kids with one chosing to work on Ending 68 hours of Hunger and another reviving The Hope Project supporting cancer patients. You will hear more from each of them as they begin these projects
- Look for more details in Sunday bulletins.
The mission Committee is available to answer questions you may have about missions or how you may participate in working with them.
Sammi Moe, Lucy Champion, Susan Dixon, Annmarie Sorrow and Reverend Deb Knowlton